12/30/09



With only one more day left this year, I thought it might be fun to look back at some of my favorite memories of 2009. It was tough, but...here they are.

January
Everyone that knows me, knows I'm a big Allen Iverson fan. Surprising...I know. Our wonderful friends Jeff & Lisa surprised me and Eli with tickets to see him play the Thunder.
January

February
Finding out (at 5am) with my best friend Teresa that she was pregnant with her first baby.
February

March
I celebrated my 27th birthday some of my closet friends.
March2

And...I took Karen Russell's online photography workshop..which I LOVED!!
March

April
Had my gallbladder out. Ouch.
April

May
Went to a scrapbook retreat..performed in the skit contest..and won 1st PLACE! I'll spare you the pictures from the performance. :)
May

June
Annual family lake trip! We all stay in one house together and it's SO much fun!
June

July
My favorite memory of the whole year. Surprising our family and friends with the news that we're pregnant!
July

August
My sister-in-law Whitney's wedding. Her and Jerod are such a cute couple!
August

September
Celebrating my youngest sister's 9th birthday. Isn't she adorable!
September2

And, my best friend Teresa's baby shower.
September

October
Landin Carter Judkins was born!
Landin11E2

We found out we're having a little BOY!!
October2

And had a party to reveal the news.
October

November
Eli and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. November

December
My sweet nephew Charlie turned one year old.
December2

December

What a great year it's been. I know 2010 will be even better!! Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. i love this idea. in fact,i might steal it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved these shots and loved having you in class!

    Congrats on the new little one Alena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi alena,it's me leah,that picture of charlie is so cute!!!!! but charlie is not that calm at home,not even close!


    well bye.

    ReplyDelete