12/30/09

BCP: Baker Christmas Party

We had our annual Baker Family Christmas Party the day after Christmas at Eli's aunt and uncle's which is always a blast! We have a huge family with lots of cousins and lots of little ones. If I'm counting right, which I'm probably not, there are 15 little ones..with 4 on the way. So, needless to say, there is always a lot going on when we get together. This time was no exception. We ate, played a fun game of dirty santa, played the Name Game (a family favorite), and Family Feud on the Wii. Plus, we 'played' in the snow.

The guys built a slide for the kids to go down.
GuysBuildingSlide
Which they loved.
LittleEliSliding

LittleBenInSnow

Kids

And there was sledding...kind of.
BrandonPullingSled70's

HaydenBraelynAsleySledding

Me & Eli
Me&Eli70's

My cute sister-in-law Whitney and her 'pretty new' husband Jerod. :)
Whit&Jerod70's

My brother-in-law Ben and his girlfriend Meghan
Ben&Meghan70's

We were comparing bellies. (I think I beat him)
Me&ChadBellies

And some of the cousins. (Not everyone could make it)
Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment