7/22/11

Nothing Like A Fresh Box Of Crayons

I LOVED coloring when I was a little kid (and big kid actually). It was so fun to open a brand new box of crayons. My favorite crayon was always...cerulean. I still don't know how to pronounce it. :)
Since it's been SO stinkin' hot, we've been staying inside a lot, but with a toddler, that can get kind of old. So...yesterday, I busted out a new box of crayons to let Miller color for the first time. I taped some paper to the table and let him go. 
He colored for a little while (this proud mama hung his picture on the fridge) :)
Then, it turned in to getting every crayon out, dropping them on the floor, 

....and tasting them.

He had fun though so I'll definitely be getting them
out more often. Any excuse to color.





No comments:

Post a Comment