6/4/10

Man, I stink at this blogging thing. I keep thinking I'll do better, but it just doesn't happen. Miller is getting so big. He'll be 3 months next week, which is so hard to believe. He's getting really fun and doing new things all the time. Yesterday, when I was rocking him, he kept putting his hands up to touch my face. I know it's not completely on purpose yet, but he's never done it before. He also did the 'motorboat' a couple times with his mouth, which is new. Needless to say, we are loving every minute with him. Here are some shots from the past week.

Yesterday, just hanging out with his mama.
















Last night, talking with his daddy before bedtime.

And on Monday, for Memorial Day we had a cookout at our Uncle Wes's house with all the Baker fam. Miller's sweet little cousin Raegan sure loves to kiss on him. She has a new baby brother so she has lots of practice. 
















Then, I took him outside where the 'big boys' were shooting their guns, which was loud. So, we put him in the headphones, which must have cut out all the noise because he quit jumping. Plus, look how cute it made his squishy cheeks.

1 comment:

  1. his cheeks are so cute!!!!!!!!!





    leah foster

    ReplyDelete