6/23/10

BLT

Not as in the sandwich, but Baker Lake Trip. It's one of my favorite weekends (5 days) of the year. We all stay in one big house together on Lake Tenkiller. This was Miller's first BLT experience, and I'm pretty sure he loved it. I mean, who wouldn't love all this attention....
Talking to Nana {his great grandma}
Miller&Nana

Playing with his Gampa
Tom&Miller2

MillerGrinBW

Napping with daddy
Miller&EliSleeping

This is our whole crew...
Group

We had three new one's there this year..Miller, Grant and Myles.
1stBLT

Most of the girls made hats, which was really fun.
GirlsWithHats

Miller's Aunt Whitney & Uncle Jerod got him this cute swimsuit, so of course I had to get pictures of him in it.
MillerInSwimsuit

He acted like he went blind as soon as we put his sunglasses on him.
Sunglasses

We got him a little pool to try out. This is right when his feet were touching the water.
FirstDip

But, as you can see, he didn't like it. I think he's used to his warm baths and not the cold water.
ColdWater

His cousin Grant didn't like it at first either, but then he actually sat in it for a while. Miller on the other hand..he wanted out.
GrantMillerColdWater
It was such a fun weekend!! Now I need a vacation to just stay home and rest.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE millers face getting into the pool. made me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete