6/10/10

3 Months

I'm two days late on the 3 month update. But, I did take the pictures on the actual day. Not that any of you care. But, I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't take them on the exact day. :) We've had a busy week with Vacation Bible School going on at church, Miller has been going to work with me everyday to see his friends in the nursery. He's gotten a great report everyday which makes his mama happy. They said he never gives them any trouble. I can only hope he stays that way...

Here's the ol' monthly chair with the bear photo.
3MonthChair

Here are month 1 and month 2 to compare...he's getting big!















And...my new FAVORITE picture. Would it be weird to have him in every frame in our house? Yes? Ok.
CloseUpBW

We also went to visit Audra and Elijah. Elijah loved on him..but not for long.
Elijah&Miller1

I'm pretty sure he was saying "done" as he was pushing him away. ha!
Elijah&Miller2

2 comments:

  1. how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i just love him!


    signed,
    leah your sister

    ReplyDelete