9/18/10

6 month update

This is about a week and a half overdue, but the day I took his pictures, they did not turn out. Something weird is going on with my camera. So, we did them again a few days ago. So, here is his official 6 month picture with his Honeycutt bear {that's really his name}.
_MG_1085

I had to include this one too. No more just sitting there next to the bear.
_MG_0980


Sitting up by himself and has been for a couple weeks or so. I still put pillows behind him because he tips over every now and then.

He love to drive his Jeep (walker) around. He's getting good at it too, he can usually back up if he gets in a jam. 

He gets excited when he sees his "bobby" (bottle)

He usually takes 4 naps a day, sometimes a long one (2 to 3 hours).
  
Still loves any fruit or veggie I give him, he's such a good eater. Hopefully that continues.

Rolls all over the place.

Wears size 3 diapers and mostly 6-9 month clothes and size 3 shoes.

And just for fun, here is a look at how much he has changed!
6MonthSequence

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe he is six months old already! I love this blog...thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete