4/29/10

Well..it's been over 2 weeks since my last post. Surprise, surprise. A lot has happened in the last 2 weeks. Here are some of my favorites...

First trip to Hobby Lobby {first of many}, with his buddy Landin looking so cute in his red hat. Miller pretty much slept the whole time.
8

Yo..
7

I caught him sucking his thumb! Him was a hungry boy. :)
6

He started smiling!! He smiled at his Grammy when we stopped by her office on day. Eli and I had been seeing who could get him to smile first, and we both lost. It's ok though, it made my mom's day and at least I got to see it. This is the first smile I captured on camera. Love it!!
5

Us before church one night. {I so need to start exercising}
9

Big boy.
2

Bath time. He really likes baths now. He looks so relaxed.
3

And a new favorite. {shirt & photo}
1

I can't believe how big he's getting. Look for a 2 month update on monday!

1 comment:

  1. Alena, I can truly say he is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Must run in the family!! :) :) Can't wait to see all of you again. Love, Aunt Shash

    ReplyDelete