2/20/10

Showers, Showers, Showers

I'm not even going to mention how I've already failed at Project 365 (what was I thinking) and how I'm so not a good blogger.

So let's move on. :)

We are so blessed with so many great family and friends who gave us 3 amazing baby showers a couple weeks ago. First one for family and friends at my good friend Lisa's house.

OhBoy

Me with the hostesses.
HostessesWithDrinks

Cookies

Gifts4

Then, another one for family.
Me with all our girl cousins on Eli's side of the family.
Cousins

Oreo balls..yum.
OreoBalls

Flowers

And, finally our church shower.
Me and Eli...
Me&Eli

Perfect cake. We loved it and everything else!
Cake

Table

Cupcakes that the hostesses made! So cute!
Cupcakes

Gifts8

Like I said....so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to cry! Thank you thank you thank you for posting these latest blogs!!!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love everything! What is Millers middle name gonna be? I see it starts w/a t. Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

    ReplyDelete