7/10/10

Long Overdue

I should have done this months ago, but I'm just getting around to it. Here, finally, is a tour of the nursery. I realized after I had taken all these, that I had my ISO set way too high, so they are not the best quality pictures, for those of you who care. :)

I looked at so many different nurseries online trying to find out what I wanted to do with his. I didn't want a theme. I'm just not a theme person. I just wanted it to be cute and cozy. I like the look of different patterns, colors and textures. It was a lot of work, but I loved it and I really like how it turned out.

A quick look around the room...
View from the door.
Crib from Sears {love it}
Curtains from Pier One {love them}. I love a lot of things in this room. ha!
View1

Paper lantern from Target.com.
Chair from our awesome friends Matt & Audra. {love it too}
Changing table was a Craigslist find. {also love}
Nightstand was a garage sale find from my mom. I've had it for a few years, we just repainted it and put a new drawer pull on. {ok...I love it too}
View2

View3

And some details:
Millers Gamma (Eli's mom) made the bedding. {She made a sheet, but the one on there right now is from Target} I couldn't find any bedding I loved, so I ordered the fabric and she sewed it all up for me Miller. And I we love it!
Bedding

Above his crib:
The owl rub on is from this Etsy store.
The "M is for Miller" I made, after seeing another Etsy store.
The heart collage, I got the idea from this project from Ali Edwards {you should so check out her blog}.
AboveBed

This also came from Ali Edwards.  Be warned...if you try this, just know, it's a pain in the behind to hang.
PhotoGrouping

This print came from this Etsy store.
Blocks were made by Millers Gamma, bowl I had from Anthropologie, frame and grass I also had.
Shelf

This is the corner window seat. That bigger bear sitting by itself is from Miller's Grammy {my mom} and it's name is "Honeycutt", really. It came with a tag. The "Miller" blocks were made by Gamma for our baby shower.
Corner

This is one of my favorite things. I needed something to hang on the wall here, so I walked across the hall into my scrapbook room to go "shopping" and came back with this. It's from Pier One and I love it. It's a great place to show recent pictures {without having to take down those 'pain in the behind' frames} and other things.
WallHanger

I guess that's about it. If you have any questions, let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment